Introduction for CakePHP Developers
There is only one thing that bugs us: Enable our server to communicate with ExtJS. Here's where our project comes into play.
Bancha implements an own dispatcher which wraps the cakephp standard dispatcher. ExtJS provides an MVC structure and Bancha automatically maps all your cakephp model configurations and data into the ExtJS models.
- Bancha transforms ExtJSs data structure in CakePHPs and vice versa
- Bancha will automatically use Cakes model Schema and validation rules on the client - no more double configuration
- Bancha will out of the box support remote sorting, filtering and paging
- Bancha automatically map crud methods corresponding to cakes conventions
- Access any exposed controller in cakephp by @banchaRemotable