We offer you 45 days to evaluate Bancha for commercial products, afterwards we require you to buy a commercial license in our store. To download a commercial evaluation of Bancha click below:
Working in Open Source?
Bancha is also available under the GPLv3 for open source projects, which may require the release of your code. Go to our GitHub repository.
Ready to Buy?
Bancha commercial license(s) are available for purchase right from our website. When you’re ready to purchase your Bancha commercial license, visit our store. If you have any questions write us to support
- Added JS error handling in production mode
- Added i18n support for the frontend
- Added better debugging messages
- Better support for controller return values
- Added more test cases and CI with Travis
- Added Bancha logger for frontend logging
- Cleaned up PHPDocs and JSDocs
- Refactored BanchaComponent
- Fixed various bugs in association support
- Fixed ExtJS 4.1.0 and below bug in the JsonWriter
- Fixed a conflict with the RequestHandler
- Added multiple other bug fixes for ExtJS and Sencha Touch
- Deprecated Bancha.createModel() for a better separation of concerns